Home of the famous Croghan Bologna
1. Place Trivet in bottom of Insta Pot (one should have come with your Insta Pot)
2. Place corned beef (cut in half if necessary) into Insta Pot on the trivet.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together apple juice, brown sugar, and mustard. Pour over the corned beef.
4. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
5. Using the display panel select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK functions. Use the +/- buttons to program the Insta Pot for 70 minutes for corn beef you can slice or 90 minutes if you want it to “fall apart”. (remember it may take 10-15 minutes for the pressure to build before the timer starts)
6. When time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
7. Remove corned beef to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil to rest.
8. Remove the trivet and place the vegetables into pot with the reserved juices. Secure lid and make sure the vent is closed.
9. Using the display panel select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function. Use the +/- buttons and program the Insta Pot for 3 minutes (remember it may take 5 minutes for the pressure to build before the timer starts)
10. When the time is up, quick release the pressure using a wooden spoon (keep fingers away as the steam will be very hot)
11. Slice or pull apart the corn beef and serve with vegetables.
9824 Main Street
Croghan, NY 13327
The Croghan Meat Market, Inc. is a specialty meat processing plant and retail store located in Croghan, New York. The plant operates to create traditional, quality meats for conscious consumers who take pride in their meats and eats. Under daily federal processing supervision and guidelines issued by USDA regarding product production and safety, the plant is owned and operated by generational meat cutters and owners who are always crafting the finest product for consumers. Our retail store operates out of the same building on Main Street in Croghan and is the same location that has produced world famous Croghan Bologna and Croghan Smoked Breakfast Sausage since 1888.